- Delivered Twins From Thawed Blastocysts Evaluated by Day Three Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Do Patients Who Undergo Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis Have Higher Pregnancy Rates and Should Fewer Embryos be Transferred?
- Embryo Biopsy Medium May Hold the Key to Successful Outcomes Following Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- FISH Reanalysis on Day 6 Human Blastocysts Diagnosed as Aneuploidy on Day 3: Does Day 3 Single Cell Biopsy Accurately Represent the Numerical Chromosomal Status of the Embryo?
- Guidelines for risk reduction when handling gametes from infectious patients seeking assisted reproductive technologies
- PGD Results in Embryos with Odd Versus Even Cell Numbers
- Pregnancies by PGD for Translocation Carriers Using Single Interphase Cell FISH with Chromosome-Specific Breakpoint Spanning Probes
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnostics For Aneuploidy: How Many Blastomeres Should Be Analyzed?
- Serum and follicular fluid monocyte chemotactic protein-1 levels are elevated in obese women and are associated with poorer clinical pregnancy rate after in vitro fertilization: a pilot study
- Sex Ratios Of Human Embryos Derived From Sperm Sorted By Albumin Gradient For Gender Enrichment As Determined By Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Successful Selection of Normal Embryos Using PGD in a Patient with Spinocerebellar Ataxia Type 3
- The Rate of Aneuploidy in Morphologically Normal Embryos