Fertility Organizations/Clinic Listings
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine – The ASRM is our national organization. This site is filled with good patient information covering many aspects of fertility.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – ART Section – includes IVF clinic success rates reported to the CDC.
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – The official organization for reproductive endocrinologists.
- InfertilitySpecialist.com- Extensive information on infertility.
- The International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination – Infertility information and support.
- Premature Ovarian Failure Support Group
Egg Donor and Surrogate Organizations
- The Web site of the Center for Egg Options, an anonymous egg donor program
- The Donor SOURCE egg donation program
- A Los Angeles-based program with donors from all over the United States
- Egg Donation, Inc., the oldest and largest program in the world
- Surrogacyprogram.com- One of the oldest and most respected programs of its kind, established in 1991
- Website of the Center for Surrogate Parenting, Inc.
- Endometriosis Association – Endometriosis support group.
- Women’s Surgery Group – A group of physicians dedicated to laparoscopic treatment of gynecologic disorders.
- Adopting.com – Largest listing of adoption-related Web sites.
- Adoptive Families of America - Nation’s largest adoptive parent support organization.
Medication Drug Manufacturers
Fertility Journey.com - Detailed information about the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, and guidance at every step of the way.